If you are having trouble finding a new home that will allow your Fox Terrier, the Humane Society of the United States offers information that might help you at finding Pet-Friendly Housing, as well as Links to Sites that List Pet-Friendly Apartments
If you have a Fox Terrier with health issues and you can't afford the vet bills, there are some resources and a few organizations that might be able to help you:
- What You Can Do If You Are Having Trouble Affording Veterinary Care
- Many pet owners, at one point or another, are faced with unexpected veterinary bills.
- United Animal Nations
- Provides grants to help homeless or recently rescued animals suffering from life-threatening conditions that require specific and immediate emergency veterinary care. UAN strive to serves Good Samaritans and rescue groups who take in sick or injured animals. In certain cases, LifeLine can also assist senior citizens and low-income families pay for immediate emergency veterinary care.
- IMOM Financial Aid Program
- Provides financial assistance for non-routine and emergency veterinary care. Dedicated to insure that no companion animal has to be euthanized simply because their caretaker is financially challenged.