American Fox Terrier Rescue, Inc., is an all-volunteer, IRS-recognized non-profit corporation created to aid homeless smooth and wire fox terriers. All projects and activities of American Fox Terrier Rescue, including this website, are funded by charitable contributions. Only with your contributions can we continue to help homeless fox terriers, giving them a second chance at adoption and love from a permanent family. Donations to American Fox Terrier Rescue are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
We welcome your donation, no matter how small.
Dogs like the one in the photo have been helped with your generous donations. You really can make a difference!
Your donation could pay for . . . .
- $15 one night's emergency stay at a local kennel
- $30 a 4-pack of flea preventative
- $40 a permanent identification microchip & registration
- $45 a 6-pack of heartworm preventative
- $100 a professional dental cleaning or routine blood tests
- $125 a vet visit, vaccinations, heartworm test and fecal test
- $150 neutering and vet care for one male
- $250 spaying and vet care for one female
- $600 heartworm treatment for one dog
The costs of fostering, bathing, grooming, transportation, publicity and countless other costs are donated by our hard-working volunteers.
Our deepest appreciation goes out to all who have given so generously toward the health and welfare of rescued smooth and wire fox terriers throughout the years!