UPDATE NOVEMBER 10, 2011 - BLAZE’S WOO HOO! LIST: (as always, click on any image for a larger view):
BLAZIE’S WOO HOO! LIST
- She’s up to 15 lbs!!!
- She decided to start drinking water out of a bowl yesterday
- She can go down and UP steps by herself now
- Her housebreaking skills have improved significantly so her crate time is minimized
- While her congestion issues are not resolved, they are not worse
- She has made her own place in the pack and has taught rude little Neo a lesson about respect with a bite on his nose
- She is loved by everyone, but adored by Moose, who always positions himself so that he can see her
- She sleeps in bed next to me
- Loves people food and begs at the table like a pro
- Loves going outside and often has silly running spells
- Goes on a short walk to the park every day, weather permitting
- Hates the bath, but loves the aftermath (see video on Facebook)
- She’s more social, looks everyone in the eye now, follows me around, actually seeks petting and attention instead of just cringing or waiting for it to happen
- Incision on her tummy is totally healed, hair is grown back and it’s almost invisible – like that nasty huge tumor was never there
And that’s just some of it.
So here she is this morning, living la vida loca. Too bad you can’t hear the snoring…
In my effort to be factual in reporting Blaze’s condition, I will say that I know sometimes it sounds pessimistic. Chalk that up to one thing: my fear of losing her before she has time to live a lot more of her now wonderful life.
So, I wrote up my list for those of you who so deserve it and have been so wonderful to Blaze with your prayers, powerful thoughts, presents and donations to American Fox Terrier Rescue - some are small things, some more important, but all of them are significant to this little dog who has taught me that hope is never gone. The bottom line is, Blaze's World is Good!
Just Click the "Donate" button below to donate via Paypal. Or click the link to find out where you can mail your donations "the old-fashioned way"!